Don't waist time organizing a yard sale. Earn more by consigning where moms routinely go to find quality children's apparel, furniture, toys, and more.
Printing the Tags:
We will accept hand written tags; however, each item has to have a item number, seller number and description along with a price, and if the item is to discount: yes or no.
Sorting Items and Identifying them:
1. Each consignor is responsible for placing out their own items.
2. Once screening has taken place items will enter the sales floor.
3. Sort them by boy, girl, maternity, junior boy or girl, and size.
4. Rubber-band groups together for easy placement.
5. Tie a string, ribbon, tape or anything that is easily identified as yours, around each hanger at the hook of the hanger.